Terms & ConditionsBack
1. We the promoter are: DRPG (UK) Ltd (company no. 03653794 whose registered office is at 212 Ikon Trading Estate, Hartlebury, Worcestershire, DY10 4EU)
2. Within the game there are two separate leader boards.
- a. Only invited players registered on the system by the promoter are eligible to join the Prize Leader Board (PLB), available at www.reindeerracer.com. To join the PLB, invited players must create a profile using their company email address, otherwise their score will not be added to the PLB. Personal email addresses will not be accepted.
- b. A Non-prize Leader Board (NLB) is available on the game app which includes all game players of whom will not be eligible to receive any prize, unless also registered on the PLB under the terms outlined in point 2a. A profile will need to be created to join the NLB – any email address is acceptable to enter the NLB.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 16th December at 23:59 after which time the game will remain playable, but any new or updated scores from players registered on the PLB will not have those results logged for possible prize wins. Any PLB registered player scores logged by the system prior to this date and time will be included.
5. The rules of the game and the prize information can be found at www.reindeerracer.com
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
7. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. Any attempt by entrants to manipulate the game or scoring system will immediately nullify any and all entrained made by said entrant.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The promoter reserves the right to prioritise client entrants with regards to prize allocation.
10. Winners will be selected by a prize draw taking place on 17th December 2019.
11. Each winner will be notified by email the day after the closing date and mentioned via the promoter’s social media channels. If a winner does not acknowledge the communication informing them of their successful prize win before the 20th December, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and re-draw with the remaining players.
12. On a winner’s acknowledgement the promoter will notify the winner about how the prize will be delivered.
13. The winner will be responsible for all costs relating to using their prize other than that which has been outlined for inclusion in the details of the prize they have won.
14. All experience or night away prizes must be used by 30th September 2020.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].